2002 Events/British Car Week

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2002 Events/British Car Week
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:50:04 EST
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of updating my events listings on the British Car Week web
site, and would like to add British car related events that any of you would
like to share.  Please send them to me, and I will get them updated as time
permits.

By the way, British Car Week takes place during the week of May 25 this year.
I'd appreciate it if any of you could add this date to your listings, and while
doing so, please pass the word onto your clubs, magazine editors, etc....

Helping to promote and preserve the heritage of these special automobiles is of
importance to all of us.

Much thanks,

Scott Helms
http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html