No LBC, Virus rant

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC, Virus rant
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 01:44:18 -0600
I give up.  If this doesn't go through, I am going to bed.

Blake

****************************
<<<snip>>>

This is exasperating.  I can't get my message through after deleting any
mention of the virus's name.  I've tried at least 12 times.  I am deleting
half of the material just to get it past that ding bat server.  All because of
some jerk who gets his kicks out of making things difficult for others.  If
they ever catch him, (s)he should be stoned every hour on the hour for 50
years.

Blake

<<<snip>>>

All:

I've never been inundated with so many notices from my ISP about blocked
mail with this blankety blank virus!!!  This is ridiculous.  Get some anti
virus
software or have your drive checked by some online anti virus company!
Also get the patches which will fix the back door of Outlook from Mickey
Soft!

Blake

<<<snip>>>

> If we had not intercepted and deleted the virus infected email, you
> could have been infected. Therefore, we recommend that you update your
> anti-virus software or use an online anti-virus tool regularly, such as:
>
> http://housecall.antivirus.com
> http://www.pandasoftware.com
>
> Just click on the online anti-virus scan links and follow the prompts.
>
> Specific details regarding a virus can be found at the following sites:
>
> http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/
> http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html
> http://www.avp.ch/avpve/
> http://csrc.ncsl.nist.gov/virus/