Re: Virus question?

To: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>,
Subject: Re: Virus question?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 04:49:49 -0800 (PST)
Paul, I'm not a Microsoft fan or hater - but this appears to be not just a
Microsoft issue. IBM employees yesterday received a corporate-wide note
re: ensuring that our virus software (Norton as well) was up-to-date as
the BADTRANS virus had apparently appeared internally.... I can only think
of a couple of occasions where we have gotten notes like this in the past
few years. And we certainly don't use Microsoft e-mail products!!

--- "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com> wrote:
> Microsoft, without a doubt, makes the best, bar none, Virus Delivery
> Units.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ