Re: Abingdon

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Abingdon
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:17:56 -0600
On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 10:25:06PM -0600, Bullwinkle wrote:
> Eric:
>
> <<<snip>>>
> (yippeee, Summer is almost here)
> <<<snip>>>
>
> And winter has started with 9 inches of blizzard Monday.  My only hope is
> that it doesn't last until the end of April like it did last year.
>
> Blake
> Aberdeen, (That's South Dakota, USA)
> Nearby towns of Bristol, Bath, Westport, Stratford, Athol, Ashton, Ipswich,
> Andover, but no Abingdon.

I had to put mine in storage in mid-October here in the Twin Cities, Minnesota.
They won't open the doors until April 1. The first clear day, I'm getting
it out, and at least getting it into my own garage. We're usually 3-4 weeks
ahead of you weather wise.

--
"To get something done, a committe should consist of three people,
 two of whom are absent."    --anonymous

///