Painting progress

To: "'MG Mail list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Painting progress
From: dennis <mg-dennis@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:54:44 -0800
I visited my MGB at the the body guys shop yesterday.  He had the doors,
hood and fenders almost complete.  The dog legs and the metal behind
them had been cut out and new metal welded in.  He was still working on
the sills.  Even in that state it was realy cool to see it look so
streight.  It looks like I should getting it back in two weeks.  I'm
still looking for a shop to spray the paint.  The few shops I talked to
so far have not been interested doing the paint.  They seem to not want
to take on someones "project".  I want the doors, bonnet, boot lid, etc
painted off the car.  I'd like to get it painted before Christmas.
We'll see how it goes.
Max..  How is yours coming along?  Have you found a shop to spray the
paint?

Dennis Cox
67 MGB

///