Re: Was: Abingdon, Now: Snowy Weather (or lack thereof...)

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Was: Abingdon, Now: Snowy Weather (or lack thereof...)
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 13:20:41 -0500 (EST)
Dan (and all)
        Dan, you underestimate how wacky. My SO and I spent the
afternoon wading in the Atlantic after a 50 m top down trip in 75 F
degree weather on Dec 1. This has to be some reflection of global
warming. Even mosquitoes in Oregon know about global warming (but that
is another story).
        Trip was great.

Bill
76B
On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Wacky for sure here in the Mid-Atlantic. Yesterday (December 1!) my family
> and I went into new York City for the day, wearing shorts and
> short-sleeved shirts! BTW, if crowds and the numbers of shoppers Macys,
> FAO Schwartz and Toys R Us is any indication, looks like a decent holiday
> season for these retailers!!
>

> Dan DiBiase
> Dayton, NJ
> '76 MGB Tourer (Driver)