RE: Clutch Problems

To: "'Bob Howard'" <mgbob@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Clutch Problems
From: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:08:54 -0500
Just a quick thought. according to my theory by using a mityvac system (easy
bleed) for a MC you are able to pull the fluid through without actually
pumping the petal. if this is true by just opening the valve...eventually
the fluid would run down. am I correct? The reason I ask this is when I
removed the hose directly attached to the Master cylinder no fluid runs out
at all. However if I push I hear the sound of air being sucked in. would all
of you agree that there is clog somewhere in the MC.

Wesley Ryan
Project Engineer
GI Plastek
Phone: 937-645-4018