windshield

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: windshield
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 08:36:29 -0700
My windshield for my 72B restoration has a crack in it. So my question - is
it better to replace the glass with the windshield assembly on or off the
car? Or does it matter?

Right now, its off the car. I got it with a parts car to replace the one on
the car. It already had a new rubber seal installed on the bottom so it
will probably take some pressure to get it on the car.

I think the car will be ready for the windshield shortly so I need to know
whether I need to get the glass fixed right away or not.

David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///