Re: MG/Lola LMP-675 nets unofficial Track Record in Sebring

To: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG/Lola LMP-675 nets unofficial Track Record in Sebring
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:22:48 -0000
"we decided to bring it where we knew we would be relatively sure of
favorable weather"

Let's hope they do some wet-weather testing as well.  Even though they won a
touring car sprint race last season (with some luck it must be said) both
cars went out later on with electrics problems, just like the remaining car
at Le Mans.  One can carry tradition too far.

> For those of you interested in MG's Prototype racing efforts, more here:
> http://www.fastdetails.com/focus/Dec01Sebtest.htm
>
> Looks like MG/Lola is going to be a force to reckon with again at Le
Mans...

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///