Re: Corroless vs POR15

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Corroless vs POR15
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:49:12 -0000
Tried Corroless (less than what?) and found it no better than ordinary
primer.  The best stuff I have come across is Trustan 25 which really does
seem to work.  However the last lot I bought was at a show from someone who
reckoned the manufacturer had changed the formulation and the name and they
had bought the last of the old stuff in bulk from the manufacturer and were
selling it in containers without the manufacturers label.  Had the same
colour, consistency, smell, taste and reacted the same as the labelled
stuff.  Not used POR15.

PaulH.