Prepearing for summer !

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prepearing for summer !
From: "Jon Årikstad" <jaarik@online.no>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:35:07 +0100
I have not posted much for a while. My GT was used this summer,
with very little problems.

It is now in winter-storage. I just removed the batteries, they were
a beat 'weak', after I left the car with the lights on.
 In Norway ( and Sweden) we have to use the lights at daytime
( and at night, of course)

Being 6''4' its not easy to remove the batteries with the seats in.

BUT,
I promise to use waterfree grease on the battery-poles next spring !
I promise to use waterfree grease on the battery-poles next spring !
I promise to use waterfree grease on the battery-poles next spring !
I promise to use waterfree grease on the battery-poles next spring !
I promise to use waterfree grease on the battery-poles next spring !
I promise to use waterfree .......

Jon Arikstad
1970 MGB GT

///