Corroless vs POR 15

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corroless vs POR 15
From: "Mike Winney" <mgb@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 21:22:09 -0700
---Ken wrote-----
Anyone with experience using Corroless and POR15 have any comments which is
 best for rust prevention.

I've used both products extensively with the following observations.  While
one or the other can be used in many applications, Corroless also is
available in aerosol form which allows it to be sprayed into areas not
accessable to a brush.  I used POR-15 on the frame and suspension pieces of
an XK-150 in 1992.  It dried slowly, but cured hard as a rock and is stable.
I've used Corroless for years with excellent results, i.e. no change in
surfaces applied to years later.  It's good to spray it in the bottom of
doors as it seeps into the joints.  I recently saturated all the hard to
access areas of my BGT.  It is not cheap, but neither is rust!
Mike Winney

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///