Re: Listquest

To: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, Tim Economu <economu@whidbey.com>,
Subject: Re: Listquest
From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 07:41:37 -0500
Mark has some of them on line

For instance this works:

http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/spridgets#search

For the Spridget list, but changing spridgets for mgs doesn't.

So I am not sure if the MG files are there or not.

Doesn't seem like the search works either, but browsing does.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 12/8/01 8:51 AM, "paul.hunt1@virgin.net"
<paul.hunt1@virgin.net> made the profound revelation:

--