Parts car offer delete if no interest

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts car offer delete if no interest
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:52:09 -0500
Hi All,

I need to make room for my '79 B so the '76 future project must go. It is
a project car with rust in the usual places. I pulled the right 3/4 nose
for my '79 a few years ago and put on some old parts so it wouldn't look
so bad.

Here are the details:
-1976 MGB roadster
-no interior
-engine runs
-transmission
-Dyna-plastic hard top (need to confirm company name)
-extra doors (drv & pass)
-new castle rails (not installed)
-new left side rocker panel (not installed)
-all the glass is there

I pulled the seats out so mice wouldn't make a home in them and I ripped
one apart to make upholstery patterns. There is no top frame because I
used it on the '79 (I may be getting an extra one soon). I had intended
to pull the tranny for the '79 because it shifts much better.

I am in Rhode Island. If any one cars to make an offer for the whole
thing of to see it please contact me off list. If someone needs just the
tub (ie: all suspension but no motor/tranny), I will give it to them.
Someone in the local area wants it I may even be able to flat tow it to
them.

Thanks for letting me take up some bandwidth.

Steve Bettencourt
'79 MGB Warren, RI
http://www.bmcne.com
webmaster@bmcne.com