Up for grabs -> Free '70 Spitfire in NY

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Up for grabs -> Free '70 Spitfire in NY
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:33:32 -0000
OK Folks,

Here's the deal.  The car I went to see yesterday was too much for me to take
on (well...  it was too much for me to convince my wife I could take on).  The
owner wants to give it away to someone who can get it running again (although
at this point, I think he just wants to get it out of his yard).  I think it's
an early '70.  It has a ZS, split black vinyl seats, split rear bumper, later
dash without wood, hubcaps.  I detected virtually no rust on the exterior body
(which is in decent shape i.e. no dents, but could be rusty under the awful BRG
paint).  Battery tray is rusted though, and the floors look flimsy, but there.
Trunk floor seems to be sound.  The interior needs a lot of work, and there
isn't much of a hood. But the lights, gauges, bonnet, etc are in good order.
You just need to come and pick it up with a net cost of gas, tolls, and lunch
for me (call it a finder's fee).

As it was snowing when I looked at the car,  I didn't get to really examine it,
but if anyone's interested, I can go back there this Sunday with my digital
camcorder to take some shots of it.

Note:  I did NOT get to check out the frame or suspension b/c of the snow.  I
have no idea what shape it's in.

Contact me off list if interested.

No financial interest except lunch.

Car is located in Putnam County NY, 5 minutes from Westchester and maybe 45
minutes North of the George Washington Bridge.

All snide remarks will be summarily deleted.

Michael
'78 Midget

Michael Graziano
Credit Suisse First Boston international
Assistant Vice President
Equity Derivatives Product Control
212-325-8646 Phone
212-325-8100 Fax

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain sensitive and
private proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or
privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system,
destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each legal
entity in the CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON or CREDIT SUISSE ASSET MANAGEMENT
business units of CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON reserve the right to monitor all
e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise
and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal
at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should
be treated as  preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///