67 MGB For Sale California

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67 MGB For Sale California
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:41:01 -0800
Since we got the question of cars for sale off our chests.  This guy is
moving and in a bind, says he will scrap the car if he can't find a buyer
immediately.  It sounds a bit too nice to be scrapped out, so perhaps
interested parties might contact the owner.

67 MGB  Started restoration, doglegs replaced, lots of new parts including
floors.  34,000 miles.  Originally from North Carolina so expect rust.
Supposed to have 7 wheels with a set of new tires.  Has title, rotted
interior, rotted top.

Located in Modesto CA, thats about mid-way up the eastern side of the state.
The guy was asking $1000, is now down to $500

Please contact the owner:

Murray McMannus    (209) 602-4960

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list