RE: X mas shopping in a Bugeye

Subject: RE: X mas shopping in a Bugeye
From: &mem;&resh;&tet;&yod;&fnun; &resh;&vav;ℷ&vav;&bet;&yod;&fnun;
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:10:43 +0200
Funny, I'm still driving in a t-shirt & jeans.
Today in Tel Aviv - 82 F, blue sky, bright sun.
Of course, there aren't too many Christmas carols on the radio here. ;-)
(and even if there were, my B just has a blanking plate where the radio goes
. . . I just prefer that vroom-vroom sound).
RMartin
70 roadster
Tel Aviv.

> Had a similar experience last Friday.  Driving my MGB on Rt.
> 1 (Post Rd.) in
> Westport, CT, top down, light sweater over cotton shirt, sun
> warming my face
> when suddenly - the radio starts playing a Christmas carol.
> What's wrong
> with this picture???????  Did I fall asleep & am I in Florida already?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///