RE: FW: test + 79 MGB project

To: "'Aeseeyou@aol.com'" <Aeseeyou@aol.com>
Subject: RE: FW: test + 79 MGB project
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:13:11 -0800
Albert:

        Officially this is a reshelling of my 65 daily driver which got
smushed.  At least that is what the paperwork and Highway Patrol say.

        The catalytic converter got recycled along with the a lot of other
modern high tech advances such as rubber bumpers, wire mesh grille, ZS carb,
log manifold, air pump, gulp valve, air rail, twin electric cooling fans,
rubber steering wheel, power brakes, fuel pump shutoff, brake idiot light, 6
volt coil, CEI dist.  etc.

        This is the car my lady located up in the Santa Cruz area.  I'm
thinking of naming it the Hantavirus Special after the pounds of rat poop
that had to be cleared out of it.  There is still evidence of this, now
hermetically sealed under layers of POR15 and topcoat.  It's a fitting car
to receive my "JUNKMG" licence plates.

Kelvin.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list