Re: MG info x-mac-creator="4D4F5353" & more...

To: barneymg@ntsource.com
Subject: Re: MG info x-mac-creator="4D4F5353" & more...
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:21:30 EST
 On 12/13/01 At approx 5:30:51 PM Pacific Standard Time barneymg@ntsource.com
sez:>>I'm pretty easy to find otherwise though.  Just type my name into any
search engine and hang on!
Which I did...
Barney,
Or I guess I'll have to say Mr. Gaylord, having just punched in your moniker
using my  standard AOL.COM search engine  and >>Bingo<< up came the results!
There are from 1 to 4220 entries for anyone to peruse at their leisure. Gosh,
thats more entries than some peoples gots hairs on their haid, by yimminy!
You are definately a man with a plan! and a purty nice MGA, you betchum!
Albert Escalante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///