Long term engine storage

To: "MG Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Long term engine storage
From: "Tom Bott" <tbott1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:06:42 -0500
Good Day All,

In order to make room for my latest project (actually to raise money to
support my latest project), I am beginning to part out a 80 B.  The engine is
still complete and full of fluids.  My question is this --  can someone direct
me to a web site or other source as to what I should be doing along the way to
protect the block/radiator as I remove parts off of them?   And once all is
removed and block/radiator is pulled, what  preventative measures should be
taken to protect them from elements and whatever?  (I have visions of various
varmints taking up residence in the #3 hole)

Thanks folks,

Tom
Jacksonville, Florida
"The reason the English drink warm beer is because they have Lucas
refrigerators"

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///