CNN the MGB, the dog and its journey

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: CNN the MGB, the dog and its journey
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:59:33 EST
In a message dated 12/19/01 8:40:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com writes:
> Nice story especially for Mr. Been!
> Saw a few days ago on CNN an advertisement with a dark MGB, wherein a dog
> was jumping in.
> Nice with ww wheels.
> Cheers,
> Hans
To the List;
Yep, I saw it, too. I believe it was either a 1973 0r '74. Looks like they
woman and the dog are stuck in traffic. The woman sees the dog jump out of
the car. The dog heads for a  small outdoors coffee shop. The coffee shop
owner seeing the dog run up puts a cup of coffee into the dogs ruck sack. Off
screen Announcer says "Smart dog," Dog goes on down the road a bit more where
it makes a great move in an ongoing Chess game. Checkmate (?) At the end of
the commercial you see the dog finally gets back to the woman and the MGB and
hops back inside, and then the announcer says something profound like
"....see CNN all the news all the time" or some smartspeak  and the
commercial ends.
Albert Escalante 1978 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list