Re: A Twin Cam called Ratty ???

To: <barneymg@ntsource.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Twin Cam called Ratty ???
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:43:06 -0000
The article archive goes back to June 96 but doesn't seem to have entries
for parts 1 and 2.  Whereas parts 4 and 5 are titled 'MGA Twin Cam Rebuild
(part 4)' and 'MGA Twin Cam Rebuild (part 5)' the entry for part 3 is titled
'MGA Twin Cam Rebuild' which makes me think it is the first available
online.  The printed articles appeared in April and June this year.  There
are other articles online for those months, but not the 'Ratty' ones.