Re: Merry Christmas to all.....

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas to all.....
From: "michelle pountney" <mpountney@primus.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 22:50:09 +1100
Hi guys.....
well Santa has made his way past Australia and unfortunatly the MGA I have
lusted after at MG workshops here in Melbourne didnt materialise in my
driveway. Maybe I didnt make it clear enough in my letters to the cheery
bloke in the red suit....Oh well there is always next year!!!..As he winds
his way past you people in the US of A I wish you all merry christmas and
happy holidays, and I hope you all have more luck with your Christmas
wishes!!!!!..Be safe so that you can all continue to dispense wonderful
advice on keeping my "new" baby running well.
Thanks for all your advice on the bonnet...I'm trying a few of them.......
Regards
Mark Smith (AKA Smithy from Oz)
Michelle Pountney
1968 MGB Mk1.....