Re: Getting the MGB started...

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@softhome.net>
Subject: Re: Getting the MGB started...
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 11:21:45 -0700 (MST)
On Tue, 25 Dec 2001, Patton Dickson wrote:

>     * Cross fingers and start cranking.... check for fuel leaks at fuel
> pump and lines.  Verify oil level in crankcase not "growing".

It should be an electric fuel pump, so you might want to check for the leaks
before you crank it.  The pump is probably worth giving a once over as well.
Mine died on me the first summer I had it, in my drive way!  My LBC was happy
to have a new owner so it made it as easy as possilbe for me!

Andrew

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///