EVENTS

To: "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: EVENTS
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:13:09 -0500
I will be updating my Events page on the MGCOUNCIL OF NORTH AMERICA website.
If you know of any events not already listed please apprise me by return email
ASAP.

Please send in the following format - DATES, CITY, STATE, NAME OF EVENT,
COMMENTS, EMAIL CONTACT, WEBSITE FOR EVENT (IF ANY)

e.g. July 17-21, 2002 - Charlottesville, Virginia - NAMGAR's GT 27 - Each year
NAMGAR has a GT (Get Together) this year it will be held at Charlottesville.
The Hotel for the event is the Omni Hotel, 235 Main Street, Charlottesville,
VA 22902 phone 804.971.5500 to make reservations. Be sure to advise them that
you will be attending the NAMGAR GT 27 for the special room rate. All
questions on the GT should be directed to Bruce Woodson at cvmga@aol.com.
Normally we get about 146 MGA's at the annual GTs but with this location and
venue we expect a huge turnout. This year we will also have a class for Other
British at the car show - so if you do not have an MGA or Variant bring your
MGB or Triumph or what have you. If you come you will find out why Virginia is
for MGA Lovers!

Thanks

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil