MG Questions (and Answers)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Questions (and Answers)
From: "Brent Schwartz" <brentschwartz@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:11:54 -0600
To those Singled out for their excellence:

> Albert Escalante and Enrique Claure!

I just want to say thanks to these two wonderfull people
and all others on this list who had the courage to ask
questions and get answers.  I was mostly silent this
year but many topics of discussion followed the
problems I was having with my 77B.  So, I took
the knowledge and ran with it (so to speak).

Brent

PS.   Somewhere between what I can afford, what I can accept,
and what my wife will let me buy,  there is a fun little British
roadster that keeps a smile on my face.  It's not a Classic TC/TD,
nor is it a screaming TwinCam, not even a beloved Chrome
Bumber B.  It is just a plain little old Rubber Bumper B with a
warmed-over engine and lot's of fun hidden inside.

PPS.  (Old English saying - I hope!)
"Happy MG new year to all, and to all a good drive."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///