Re: Now: LBC Weather?? (Was: New Year at Plymouth Rock)

To: Nory3@webtv.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now: LBC Weather?? (Was: New Year at Plymouth Rock)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:04:30 EST
In a message dated 1/2/02 10:16:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, Nory3@webtv.net
writes:

> After getting nearly 7 feet (yes, I said FEET) of snow over five days, I
> would gladly take your forecast.  This after breaking a record by
> getting no snow at all in November.  Now I don't think I'll be able to
> find the MGs 'til July!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Nory, I've been watching the reports on the snow in Buffalo.  I can't imagine
7 feet of snow in a week.  I hope you had enough milk, eggs and bread in the
house.  Snow kinda makes everybody want French toast.

Hope you don't bust a gut shoveling!  Why don't you move down to Philly?
Lotsa LBCs, and nice, moderate weather all year.  Warm summers, cold winters,
not a lotta snow, but enough to fulfill your mental need for the white stuff.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"