RE: End of the year awards...ENRIQUE Tssst

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: End of the year awards...ENRIQUE Tssst
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:43:12 -0500
OK... who spiked the Eggnog!! Relax Enrique, chill, take a load off, have
beer.

Now what the heck have I missed. Let's recap. Enrigue is not an MG expert.
That puts him in the majority. Enrigue doesn't like ED. That is
pre-condition to joining this list (sorry Ed just kidding, but I couldn't
resist! LOL...) Enrigue can cuss like a sailor. We may have a problem with
this one since this is a public list, but we'll chalk it up to temporary
insanity. After all he does own an MG. Plus I'm sure someone will demand an
apology. I spent 16 years int he Army so it's normal to me. Doesn't everyone
talk like that?

Now what have I missed? Oh yeah... I still have'nt a clue what this whole
thing is about since I missed the original thread. The story of my life I
guess.

Greg
'78 B
'85 Blazer
'91 Honda (just picked it up for the son)
'98 Craftsman Riding Mower (gotta love it)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///