Re: End of the year awards... Message CAN be traced! NO MG

To: jerbesfield@mediaone.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: End of the year awards... Message CAN be traced! NO MG
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:45:45 EST
jerbesfield@mediaone.net writes:

> By the way, at the risk of sounding ignorant myself, who/what is Mark or
> Mark's mail list? I am NOT familiar with it and would like to know.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark Bradakis (mjb@autox.team.net) is the list administrator for all of the
team.net lists (www.team.net).  He maintains the servers and checks in on all
the lists.  About twice a year he posts to his lists about sending him a few
bucks to keep everything running.  He is a real Brit car enthusiast, so we
just humor him.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286

///