Re: Ragosine Listate Grease

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ragosine Listate Grease
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:03:49 -0800
Barry,

I didn't find any reference under recommended lubricants in my workshop
manual for MGB.  Did find a reference to Ragosine.  He was a Russian chemist
who invented a non-corrosive oil called Ragosine oil.  I would guess that
the Listate refers to Lithium grease for grease points, but it is just a
guess.  How old is the Haynes manual and what does it refer to?

Dave 72 B