1976 MG Midget for sale.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1976 MG Midget for sale.
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 02:07:59 EST
See, that's the beauty of this list. Here I thought I was being out front and

helpful by stating what must have sounded redundant to everyone else. But, I
honestly didn't know that all late model Midgets had Spitfire engines..I
thought it was like apples and oranges. My learning and knowledge has
multiplied a thousand fold since I happened upon this great resource list.
Anyone interested in an accelerated course in LBC's should join this great
body of knowledged individuals! Thank You Thank You!
Albert Escalante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///