Re: Cosworth Engineering

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cosworth Engineering
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:54:02 +1030
"Kai M. Radicke" wrote:

> All you ever wanted to know about Cosworth Engineering:
>
> http://www.cosworth.co.uk

I always just thought of them as engine modifiers (hotter-uppers) and
always thought they just grabbed a Ford engine and gave it the go-fast
treatment.  This may be underselling their work a little, though :-)
When talking about race engines it was always Ford-Cosworth.

In Australia I guess the equivalent is Tickford Engineering and their
work with Ford to produce racing and fast road cars.  Oh yeah, their
website is cooler, too :-)

http://www.tickford.com.au

--
Eric