RE: 52TD Project for sale $2K

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Bud Krueger"
Subject: RE: 52TD Project for sale $2K
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:41:24 -0500
My wife and I seriously discussed it last night. I really did want it. She's
got lots of other good stuff but she didn't have any foresight on this TD -
and also I don't know where we would have put it. We only have a two car
garage, my wife certainly ain't gonna park outside and I can't leave Black
Beauty out for very long either. I would have had to rent storage space.

I would have loved to have had her though. I was the type that counted MG
TD's in my sleep instead of sheep (or whatever) as a kid growing up. Hope it
found a good home. Sorry it wasn't me.

By the way, just for the record, how far away from you did the purchaser
come to buy it? That was one of my wife's major beefs, other than the time
required for the restoration project. It was just too far to have to go to
get it - and I wouldn't have had time for anything else (HER honey-do
projects is what she really meant)!

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mediaone.net