RE: Web site visit - Join the list!

To: "Jim DeNapoli" <turf42@home.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Web site visit - Join the list!
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:13:45 -0500
Thank you very much for visiting my website and your kind words on Black
Beauty are appreciated.

I have heard your storey all too often. These cars CAN be a drain sometimes,
both financially and emotionally. You almost have to be a "glutton for
punishment" sometimes to own one. You DO almost need to be a mechanic to own
one, or have your pocketbook ready!

You shouldn't be too hard on yourself though for purchasing a "supposed to
be fully restored" MG. Even when restored perfectly, they often still need
lots of attention. The repair history of MG's and British cars in general,
is not a strength of the heritage.

That's why, when we do put a special one together like Black Beauty, that
actually "doesn't have oil leaks", we have a special pride.

A suggestion that'll help you - Join the mgs@autox.team.net list. There is
SO much helpful information available - and the lister's there can
oftentimes be of great help to you with your MG. I won't tell you what they
can be during the other times, but it is NOT what you'd call helpful!!! They
are ALWAYS entertaining though, if not helpful.

e-mail address and "mgs". You'll have to respond affirmatively to a couple
of confirmation request return e-mail messages. That's all. If you own a B,
ESPECIALLY if you are not too mechanically minded, you'll discover that I've
done you a favor here. Lots of help and info on the "list".

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mediaone.net
website- http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jerbesfield