Re: that wrecked car (OT)

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: that wrecked car (OT)
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:42:39 -0800
Wow, glad you made it out of that OK.  Quite the pretzel.

I see it used to be a silver 300ZX.  What did you think of the car in
general?  My gf has an 86 200SX which is quite the workhorse but we're
considering an upgrade.  Probably to a mid 90s 240SX, though.

Skye
66 B

--
"Natural Gas. It sure gives you some ideas!" - Space Ghost
[ www.ffwd.cx ] ffwd internet division

///