Spare parts must go

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spare parts must go
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:10:13 -0600
Hi Gang,
   As you may know, I am now MG-less.  We Sold our MGB-GT to
a friend on the FerrariList and the MGB LE to a friend of a friend on
this list.  They have stayed in the family, so to speak.
   I have lots of MG parts that I have accumulated over the years that
I need to sell (to fund our rally car).  I plan to build a list of what I
have, the minimum acceptable price (read: e-bay minimum) and would
like to offer them at those prices to you before taking them to e-Bay,
if you feel that is appropriate.  To avoid blatant marketing on the list,
I will simply post the link to the website where the parts are listed and
you can decide if anything seems of value to you privately.  Sound
fair and none too sleazy?

Best,

Rick
Emerald Research / Tulsa OK USA