RE: Engine Run-0n

To: "'Smitty'" <smitty29832@msn.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine Run-0n
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@ameritege.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:34:13 -0800
Smitty,

Check your anti-run on valve. It's found over next to the Charcoal
canister.  (Moss Part #: 367-110 in case you want to use the catalog
diagrams to find it.)  Probably isn't connected or isn't working.

The hose coming from the carbs to the anti-run on valve is pretty easy
to disconnect. Happens to me quite often when working on the engine ...
Which gets a laugh from my workmates cause I usually forget to reconnect
it and am under the hood (bonnet) the next day at work 8^).  There are
also two electrical connections coming out of the valve top, make sure
they're connected.

All advice with what you paid for it,

Nick
73 MGB