Heritage Motor Centre Events Calendar 2002

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Heritage Motor Centre Events Calendar 2002
From: John Macartney <jonmac@heritagemotorcentre.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:38:32 -0000
Apologies for bombing these lists and recognising the 'netiquette' of
perceived trade. This post is specifically for British car enthusiasts
resident outside the UK who will not be receiving our Events Calendar for
this year or who may only occasionally visit our website.
May we just say that if any overseas enthusiast is planning to visit the UK
during 2002 and is looking for a Classic Car weekend during their stay,
hopefully there will be something in our programme that may be of interest.

31 March - "The Tiddliwinks Run." Road Run for any British car up to 1000cc
and first licensed before 31 Dec 1980
21 April - "The Primrose Run." Road Run for any British car first licensed
before 31 Dec 1980
5 May - Land Rover Day
12 May - Henry Ford Day
26 May - Standard Triumph Day. 55 Years of Vanguard, 40 years of Spitfire,
35 years of TR5/TR250
9 June - MG Owners Club - National Day
16 June - Classic Commercial Vehicle Motor Show
23 June - "The Elgar Run." Road Run for any British car first licensed
before 31 Dec 1980
30 June - Wellington to Land Rover Day. This marks the 60th Anniversary of
the site becoming an operational station for the Royal Air Force flying
Wellington bombers - and closing the circle with that same site now being
used as a Land Rover Product Research and Development Centre.
14 July - SUPERCAR SUNDAY
28 July - Jaguar Driver's club - National Day
4 August - MG Marque Day. We'll be celebrating 40th Anniversary of MGB
25 August - "The Three Counties Trundle." Road Run for any British car first
licensed before 31 Dec 1980
1 September - Volvo Marque Day
8 September - Vintage Tractor and Stationary Engine Day
22 September - "The Pike and Musket Run." Road Run for any British car first
licensed before 31 Dec 1980
6 October - Mini Marque Day
20 October - "Autumn Leaf Run." Road Run for any British car first licensed
before 31 Dec 1980
26 October - Grand Fireworks Extravaganza

Vehicle displays and participation in the Road Runs programme are subject to
pre-booking. Please feel free to forward this post to any friends who you
think may find it of use or interest.
Regards to all. Enjoy the summer, the wind in your hair and all the
*pleasures* that LBC ownership brings in its wake

John Macartney
Corporate Services - Clubs & Group Visits
Heritage Motor Centre
Gaydon

Direct line: 01926 645071
Fax: 01926 641555