Re: Need chrome bumpers for a B w/GOOD quality plating on them

To: Jerry Erbesfield <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Need chrome bumpers for a B w/GOOD quality plating on them
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:49:40 -0600
Hi Jerry,

   I went through this last summer.  After looking at some of the new
stuff, I opted to have the originals replated.  It cost more $$ but
they look 100% better and aren't made of tin.  This is one of those
times when you get what you pay for.

   Cheers,

    CR
    '69 B

Jerry Erbesfield wrote:

> I'm ready for another set of chrome bumpers for my 73 B. The chrome plating
> seemed to start washing off a couple of years or so after I purchased the
> first set (15 years ago). I don't remember who manufactured those bumpers
> but I know that I want better quality plating this time.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///