Re: "D" style Overdrive

To: "bruce" <mgb1964@cois.on.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "D" style Overdrive
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:16:35 -0000
The parts list has different sections for standard and o/d boxes, and some
parts e.g. 3rd motion shaft are different between the two.  Looks like you
need to check the part numbers on an item by item basis.  The layshaft is
the same in both boxes, but it changed at some point in both, same with
layshaft bearings.  The baulk rings ditto, although the 3rd/4th seems to
have had no early/late part number change.