RE: Brake MC leakage

To: edvaughan@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brake MC leakage
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 02:51:59 -0500
Hi Edwin,

Most propably one of the rubber pistons is leaking. The MC should be
dismanteled and new pistons should be put in.

Before this a thorough check of the inside of the MC is needed.
Check for pitted inside - bottom of the MC bore is most expected spot).
Check for sharp particles inside the bore.

Have it cleaned thoroughly and reassemble again.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hans