Departing the list

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Departing the list
From: Brian Warmuth <warmuthb@wlsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:39:32 -0800
Some folks find great bravery in the "relative" anonymity of an e-mail
message. If you don't personally know the other individual, and the
likelihood of actually meeting them is remote, some borderline nuts feel
"puffed-up in their bravery" and feel they can insult and demean others
and be protected by the ether. I don't know who this individual is, nor
do I personally care to know. However, if I guess right, they will
probably reveal themselves to me via a response (public or private) to
this message. Some folks just can't help themselves.....really. It is a
form of mental sickness. If they get "kicked-off" this list.....they
just stalk another-- taking their invectives and poison with them
looking for new victims to verbally abuse.

Brian

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///