Mail Filters

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mail Filters
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:40:52 -0600
FWIW:

<<<snip>>>
Try it, you may like it.
<<<snip>>>

I use mail filters to also discard spam.  For example one of my filters
looks for the vulgar word "p_rn" and trashes any message with that word
in it.  As some others might also have a filter to do that I have used
"p_rn" instead of the complete word.

You can set up a filter in many ways so that if the "from" line, "reply
to" line, "body", etc. acts on each message and discards or sorts the
mail.  There are a few other options besides "delete."  As I subscribe
to several lists, I have my mail filtered into folders for each list.

Blake
Using Netscape 4.73