Re: Can I Come Back?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Can I Come Back?
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:15:43 -0600
David Littlefield wrote:

> WE LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T GO!
>
> OK, now if you still want to leave the list, just unsubscribe quietly.
> It seems I am constantly going through this on one list or another where
> a lister gets dissatisfied, says he going to unsubcribe, and then we get
> hundreds of "don't go" messages and then he/she stays for another round
> of love fest emails.  A real waste of bandwidth.

Well, maybe technically off-topic, but maybe not entirely wasted.

Nothing wrong with bonding, friendship and ongoing stories. If I
hadn't read Mike's message, I wouldn't have known what was going on.

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com
JJ Cale Live (w/Rocky): http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm