Re: Seat Covers

To: "Jeff Sharpe" <jgsharpe@mindspring.com>, "MG List"
Subject: Re: Seat Covers
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:39:55 -0000
That is basically what I did - although as I had a 73 model year roadster I
didn't have to change the foams.  I chose the GT covers over the roadster
for their fabric facings as opposed to the vinyl - much more comfortable in
what is basically a summer car.  Be aware that the frames, seat foams and
seat covers are handed - they taper in from back to front on the tunnel side
to take account of the tunnel shape.  In three sets of instructions I read
carefully before starting none mentioned this, and of course I didn't
discover it until the first cover was glued on.  Fortunately it is not
obvious but you can tell if you look for it.