RE: Anti-tlt device

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Anti-tlt device
From: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:50:41 -0800
The easiest way to get an anti-tilt device is if it is built into a car
alarm, such as the Clifford Concept 200 (I'm not a Clifford rep, just
the brand I was sold on, no financial interest :-)

The user guide here explains it...

http://www.clifford.com/guides/ogs/concept200_owners.pdf

I'm sure you can find it on many many other types of car alarms as
well...

> The book "Improve & Modify MGB" by Lindsay Porter and Dave Pollard
shows
> the "Plus 3 microtonic anti-tilt device on page 84.  Does anyone know
> where
> these come from - or anything similar?  I think it makes a reasonable
> alarm
> device (I intend using nice new shiny wire wheels from Mr and Mrs
Dayton
> and I do not want them pinched)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list