Re: ??

To: Murial <murial@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: ??
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 08:58:49 -0600
I can take a stab at this, but I'm probably wrong.

I have been on the list for 6-8 months and Ed had been banned from the
list since before then. I'm not sure of the reason, but it sounded like
there was a big online fight and feelings were hurt.

Yet still there are people on the list that like his service. He is a
Moss distributor in the Chicago area(?).

Strange thing is just happening. It looks like his web site has broken.

Skye, you're the technical contact, perhaps you can look at this. Looks
like your virtual server stuff isn't working. Cool tie fighter ascii art!

The long and the short of it is that some people on the list don't like
Ed, others do. He can get you parts just the same as Lawrie or Jeff Zorn
or straight from Moss.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155