Car Show

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Show
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 06:42:04 -0600
Bay British Cars in Panama City, FL is hosting our first car show tomorrow.
The forecast is cloudy, 10% chance of a shower and temps in the mid 70s.  If
your in the area and would like to take part we'd be glad to meet you.  For
more info you can call me at 850-230-8336 or my cell at 850-960-6567.  We
started the club last April and now have 27 members.  This is our first
attempt at a show so it's been a real learning curve.  Hopefully it will
come out right.  I'm going to be signing off the list for a couple weeks
later this morning, heading to Seal Beach, California for 2 weeks with work.

Thanks,

Ken Waringa

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list