Re: Interesting Q-Ship TD....

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting Q-Ship TD....
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:14:52 -0500
What a shame! What a waste of money!  Actually, it was not uncommon to see TDs
with Ford Flathead V8's or mid-50's Chevy V8's back in the 50's.  The
workmanship

looks outstanding.  Had they put that effort into a true restoration, it would
have
been great, and would get them appreciably more than their minimum price.
Referring to this as a 'restoration' is hilarious.  I wish these folks would
stick with kit cars and stop destroying the few TDs that are left.

Bud Krueger
52TD (had a Volvo B16 when I got it)

Dan DiBiase wrote:

> I'm not big on cars with transplanted motors but thought this one looked
> interesting...! Think I'd lose the Hurst-type shifter, though....
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1810931144
>
> =====
> Dan DiBiase
> Dayton, NJ