Brewster, Mass. MGB

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brewster, Mass. MGB
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:37:19 -0500
I just got back from a 500 mile round trip to Cape Cod in my '66 B.  Only
problem was from bad gas at a Cumberland Farms off I-195. Their 93 octane
acted like 87.  Took a fill up of Sunoco 94 to alleviate some of the
pre-ignition.  Will get rid of the last of it tomorrow with some 110. And, I
wish my seat had an adjustable lumbar support.  I guess it's time to install
one of those inflatable bladders.

While driving along Rt. 6A in Brewster, I spied a late chrome bumper Blue
MGB at a house up-hill on the north side of the road.  Anyone on this list?

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list